Cathkin Trails Club has partnered with the following hotels and resorts. Over the course of our events, they will often run specials and discounts specifically for our entrants.
- 36 superior hotel rooms, with 2 double beds, air conditioning, DSTV, tea and coffee making facilities, mini bar fridge and private patio.
- 8 fully equipped self-catering units, with 1 double bed, 2 single beds and a sleeper couch.
Friar Tuck Restaurant, and Robin’s Hideaway Bar
Breakfast – 07:00 to 10:00
Light meals – 10:00 to 21:00
Dinner – 18:00 to 21:00
Tickets for the trails are available from the reception and is a start/stop location for the trails.
- 152 hotel bedrooms are made up of twin rooms, family rooms, and various suites.
- 91 chalets on the estate are used for hotel accommodation subject to availability..
Buffet Dining Room
Cathkin Arms Bar
Family Mountain View, Family Garden, Rondavel and Mountain View Units.
The all-inclusive full board packages include:
- full, hearty breakfast;
- morning tea and coffee;
- light lunches;
- afternoon tea and coffee;
- six-course dinners; and
- a traditional Sunday lunch carvery.
- 3 bed & breakfast rooms
- 2 self-catering units
- 16 units with en-suite bathrooms with jacuzzi spa baths and wood fireplaces. There is also a fridge and tea/coffee making facilities in every room.
- A selection of 2 to 12 sleeper self-catering units, fully equipped and all with TV.
- Beautiful shady, grassed and paved caravan and camping sites with electrical points and three ablutions facilities.
Dragon’s Restaurant and Pub